Friday, May 4, 2018

May The 4th Be With You!!

Today is celebrated as Star Wars day. Unlike past years where I always forget to put up a post on this special occasion, I told myself this year I will be focused and ready.

So to celebrate, here is a gallery of my favorite Star War cards/pieces.

My only current Star Wars autograph,


Signed photo from Stephen Stanton (I have a bunch of others as well but I liked this one a lot)


My only patch card,


Medallion cards,




TTM by Carrie Fisher. But, rumors are her mother signed these. Either way, a piece of history for my collection.


And finally, my favorite piece. Actually I have two of these but couldn't locate the other in time for this post. Actual film from the movies. So, so cool!
 

Well, there you have it. Happy Star Wars day to all of you and please share your favorite Star Wars memory or piece in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment