Saturday, March 10, 2018

#SCC6YR BCW Prize Pack Winner!

I must apologize for the delay in posting my winner for this contest on here. I got glasses yesterday and it's taking some adjustment to get used to. I have never had glasses in my entire life but after finding out I have astigmatism in both of my eyes last week, I had to finally get a pair. It's definitely going to take me some time to get used to.

I read through all of your comments on the BCW contest entry page and it seemed like a lot of you agreed that the box breaks and reviews are your favorite reads on here. I am actually happy about that since it takes me an hour plus to write those.

As I stated for that contest, a winner would be determined by the amount of views that post would get. So the amount of views was 534 total. I did expect more but hey I will take it.
 
The closest person on this was.....
 
Jafronius with 555. He was only 21 off. One other was close with their guess of 500 but this one takes the cake.
 
Congrats to Jafronius on the contest win. Please email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with your address with subject line BCW Winner and I will pass it onto BCW Supplies.
 
Thanks to everyone who entered. There will be another contest firing up tomorrow so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment