Friday, November 3, 2017

Wes' Drops The Giantshammer

I know I have said this on here a few times, but this guy ↓↓↓↓↓


Is pretty awesome.

Awhile back I finished 4th place in his World Cup Of Trading landing me some cards for my PC. Earlier this week, I received the following....

Three new Odells


A shiny Dre. Can't remember if I have this or not, either way it's chrome and it's staying.


Three memorabilia cards. One of Super Bowl 46 hero, yes hero, Mario Manningham. Also ones of Amukamara and Jernigan. Surprisingly didn't have any of these.


One player who has lived up to hype and another who hasn't. Engram will be a Pro Bowl TE by years end being the only reliable weapon on the Giants offense right now. Love the Perkins card, just wished he panned out.


A name I am not spelling out but will say it's spectacular shiny and Thomas autographs.


Here's that Pro Bowl TE again. So glad the Giants drafted him. The only bright spot in a dark year.


And he finish it up with one of my favorites from the mail day, this metal card of Justin Tuck. Now he was a guy that was never a disappointment. Super Cool add. I also had to turn the card to the side to capture this as it has a real unique metal shine.
 
A big thanks goes out to Wes, formerly of Willinghammer Rising blog, for yet another amazing mail day. I hope to send you a surprise one down the road. If you're not following Wes on Twitter @realwesmoore, please do so. Also if you have any Josh Willingham's collecting dust, send them his way. I know he would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment