Thursday, November 30, 2017

Nuttin But The Hits:2015 Panini Americana Part 2

Last Black Friday my friend over at Project Pedro Blog helped pick me up a box of 2015 Panini Americana that was a bargain from Da Card World for $30. I fell in love with the product so much that I wanted more, more, more.Especially after starting my non sport PC.

A couple of months ago, my wife surprised me with a box!

Before the hits, let's break it down!

Each box of Americana has 4 Memorabilia or Autograph cards per box with at least of them being 2 autos per box. You can find names such as Bradley Cooper, Al Pacino, Paula Abdul, Sylvester Stallone, Brooke and Hulk Hogan, Mickey Rourke, Kevin Hart, Jordana Brewster, Martin Short, Alexa Vega, Nick Cannon, Laura Prepon, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Vanilla Ice among many more. So I know there was plenty to find.

Up first my insert parallel pulls. These look super cool. Got some big names as well. I like me some Shannon Elizabeth!
 
  
Inserts, double Biz Markie








I am gonna suck you blood! Really cool antique relic from Bela Lugosi who played the original Dracula.
 

Not overly familiar with these two, but that's okay. Still PC material.


Ice Ice baby! My big auto pull of the box. Pretty stinkin cool especially for this 90's collector.


And my last pull, a really cool Freeze Frame insert.
 
I was left a big fan once again and I plan on picking up more boxes if I can.   I would also be interested in any of the hits singles for trading down the road.

I am also building the base set and might be working on the insert ones too depending on how much I can gather of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment