Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Marshall, Marshall, Marshall

Recently I scored a pretty cool card in a contest from @TrueNE_79 on Twitter.

He held a guess the drink contest and I was the closest guess.

In return for my good guess, I scored this pretty slick Classics patch of Marshall Faulk /25. I love the design, patch and overall appeal of the card. I also liked Marshall running in the greatest show on turf.

 
He not only sent the Faulk, but threw in a bonus as well. My first card from 2017 Goodwin Champions. I think these manu-relics are pretty cool.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to @TrueNE_79  for the mail day. Both cards are not going anywhere but my PC. Go give him a follow if you haven't yet. Pretty cool generous guy. Even this Yankee fan follows him despite his Red Sox love.

Thoughts on the Goodwin Champions manu relics welcomed in comments or my mail day!

No comments:

Post a Comment