Wednesday, October 11, 2017

WIN EVEN MORE PACKS OF 2017 PANINI PLAYER OF THE DAY!

Don't have a participating LCS but still wanna a chance to score some sweet packs of 2017 Panini Player Of The Day? Or maybe you just want to win some extras. Either the circumstance, I am here to give you a chance to land these 10 packs pretty easily.

If you have already won, you can enter again!

Please spread the word! Let's build this up!
Just follow the instructions below! Read each one carefully!
  1. Please make sure to take a minute out to thank Panini America for providing the prizes for these contests. Follow them on all social media sites and visit their site, HERE, as well.
  2. ***VERY IMPORTANT***MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT to enter or have a shipping address in the U.S. Shipping costs have gone haywire and I can't afford to ship everywhere.This is always hard to do as I appreciate all readers but I hope you all understand non-U.S. readers.
  3. Random winner will be chosen after 7 randoms
  4. There will be a delay in shipping. I will do my best to get it out when I can. I am using my very little hobby funds to ship this stuff out instead of buying cards. 
  5. CHECK OUT NFLPOD SHOP LOCATOR, HERE, Then tell me which participating LCS is closest to you. That's it!!
  6. Sport Card Collectors or it's owner (person who runs the blog), WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Sorry had to add this in since someone tried to scam me once about this.
  7. Contest starts today, ends on Friday, October 20th 2017 . Winner will be announced in a separate post on Saturday 21st 2017. 
  8. Don't forget to thank the above sponsor of this contest and I won't mind a thank you as well :)
Good luck to all that enter and thanks for reading!

32 comments:

  1. Mr. E's Sports Cards in Orem is closest to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Panini... FanFare in Kalamazoo, MICHIGAN.

    Appreciate the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder Water Sports Cards Comics and Games- Clearwater, FL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arcana Toys Games and Hobbies Washington NJ
    Thanks for the chance.. I feel lucky 🍀 for my first win in years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hall of Fame Cards in Potomac MD where I've been going! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to Panini and SCC for this contest! Jerry's Rookie Shop in Boise, ID is the nearest participating shop for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three Stars Sports Cards in Bloomington, MN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to both you and Panini for the chance! My LCS is The Baseball Card King (which is sadly closing the location closest to me)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bill's Sports Collectibles in the Mile High City!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you and Panini for doing this for your readers. I don't have a LCS near me, the closest one on that list being 95 miles away. But, that shop is Flagstaff Sportscards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THE Yankee Clipper , Rochester NY
    Thanks to Panini and SCC...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chucks Sports Cards in Des Moines, IA

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in York, PA closet is to my work and is the

    Card Stadium
    3715 Walnut St.
    Harrisburg , PA 17109
    Thanks to Panini and SCC for all you do and having great contests!
    Dion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the contest. M J Video Games & First Base Sports Cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you SportCardCollectors and Panini! The closest shop to me isNeuhart Cards Sports Collectibles

    26 W Winter St
    Delaware , OH 43015 Phone: 740-417-4877
    Thank you! @SteveWrightOne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deans Dugout in naperville IL

    this is Pabst_Beer_8

    ReplyDelete
  17. Autographs Ink

    431D West Bedford Euless Road
    Hurst , TX 76053

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kardboardink.. B.A., OK
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. mindgames oneida ny
    Thank you @jambaur9

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kenny's Collectibles of Austin Is closest to me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A To Z Cards and Comics in Garden City, MI. Been there a few times, fantastic collection of Funko Pops along with cards, etc

    ReplyDelete
  22. Summit sports comics and things Fort Wayne Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Sports Card Collector and Panini Pod for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome giveaway! Thanks Panini America and The Baseball Card shop is my LCS! They are participating. Thanks again guys!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonder Water Sports Cards Comics and Games- Clearwater, FL
    Thanks for the chance SportCardCollectors and Panini.
    @bmoney888

    ReplyDelete
  26. Premium Investments Inc.6501 N Grape RD
    Mishawaka , IN 46545
    @JGfan24ever

    ReplyDelete
  27. Southpaw Sports Cards in Cicero NY

    Thanks Panini! Fitchjr1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All things Collectable
      Gastoinia, NC 28052

      Thanks @gophish

      Delete
  28. Esther's Sports Cards and Collectables
    Ashtabula OH, 44004

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bases Loaded-Baseball Cards Fresno,CA. Thanks for the chance!!
    @PaulEnder1

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks to Panini and SCC for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete