Saturday, October 7, 2017

REVIEW: 3 Inch Baseball Collectors Album

I am always looking to make my binders shelves look better and be more organized especially being someone who collects 4-sports plus. With this latest binder line from BCW, how could I not have the best of both worlds?

Introducing the heavy duty sport designed albums. You can check out the sport selection they offer right HERE.

But, today's focus will be on this baseball bad boy that can be picked up for about $20.


And when I say baseball, it's baseball. The cover has stitches on it that are raised and feel like a real baseball. The cover itself feels like leather. It looks really cool especially being sideways on my shelves. It actually puts my other binders to shame.


When you open the binder up, the inner covers are made of faux suede adding to it's overall appeal. They are also very thick and sturdy which will help collectors like me who stack their binders so they won't crack and break like those cheap ones I have picked up. I guess you get what you pay for.


The binder can hold up to 90 pages and the three rings at least for the baseball version are black.


Overall, I am pretty happy with this product and plan to get more down the road. I plan on using this baseball version to put more Griffey cards in since my specific Griffey binder is overflowing. I could definitely use at least one for each sport and they would be for only my special cards from that sport. 

If you like the looks of this one, the other sports look just as nice and you can check them out on the link I provided above or the one I have provided for you right HERE again.

Would love to hear your guys thoughts on this new line of albums in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment