Tuesday, October 24, 2017

CRUZing To The Redzone

Once again, @JG24fanever struck my mail box with his #HobbyLove.

This time it's a Score Victor Cruz Red Zone parallel card numbered 20/20. I still wished my vision was numbered that.
 
 
Cruz danced the salsa in the end zone for the Giants from 2010-2016 before being let go in the off season. It took awhile for him to be picked up and finally the Bears did just that. For some reason despite some good performances in the preseason, the Bears decided to cut him. I bet they wished they hadn't done that now with their depleted WR core.

Speaking of a depleted core. I kinda hoped the Giants were going to see if Cruz had any interest in a  return since he knew the offense and they could really use a weapon. But, I had hoped for that before the Broncos game when they actually still had a shot at the playoffs. I wouldn't wish that upon him now but it would still be fun to see him back on the team to at least help them be competitive. He's gotta be better than what they got right now.

A big thanks goes out to @JG24fanever for another awesome card for my PC. One of these days I am going to pay it back...you just may never know when :)

No comments:

Post a Comment