Saturday, September 2, 2017

Exclusive Member

A few months ago, I posted a new 1993 Stadium Club add I got for my Hampton PC from Dub Mentality Blog and teased another would be posted.

That day has finally arrived!

This time it's a Members Only parallel that can only be found in set form. The only thing that separates this card from it's base is the gold foil Members Only stamp in the top right corner.

Being sold as sets and not knowing how many were sold, it's hard to judge how many Rodney's are out there. I will say this is the first I have seen of one.
 
Big thanks to Dub on helping me add this one and narrow my search.
 
If you wanna help narrow my search, at the top of the blog there is a tab that says Rodney Hampton Wantlist that is always up to date with all of my remaining needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment