Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Skybox Impact Was All The Rave

When it comes to those late 90's inserts, it gets tougher and tougher to find your needs as most are serial numbered and hard to find unlike today's inserts that are numbered.
 
I have only ever seen two of these cards listed today. Rave inserts were all the rave in Skybox Impact in 1997. Limited to only 150 of each and falling 1:36 packs, it wasn't an easy find. Luckily for me, my buddy over at 90's Niche Football Card Blog helped me acquire one of the two Hampton's I found listed.
 
If Rodney lists for $12, you must imagine what some other players like Brett Favre must go for.
 
The only difference between this card and the base, is the purple foil on the front,
 
 
 
and the numbering on the back.
 
 
Thoughts on my latest tough Hampton add is welcomed in comments and if you want to help add to my Rodney Hampton project, see all of my remaining needs HERE. You just never know what you may have that I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment