Friday, July 21, 2017

Two Wrongs Make Two Rights

Earlier this week, I posted a mail day from @DJSeneseiNJ that included a ton of great cards and some top notch Aaron Judges.

After both of us getting our mail days, we both realized each of us made an honest error. One of us forgot to mail some cards while the other messed up a rookie auto that wasn't a rookie auto. To make things right, we both talked it out and within seconds fixed our mistakes. It's great to have a trader you can work things out with when there is a honest mistake made and not have them go haywire on you.

I currently have no funds for mailing things out so we agreed I will mail later on while he went straight to the mail box and mailed me mine. Not only did he fix his mistake, he added in extras. That's a great trader to me.

Here is what he sent.

Some new Yankees additions here. I am more than happy to add to my Jeter PC when I can.

 
Yankee young studs waiting to be called up.

 
G-men! Love the Odell Craftsmen. So glad I haven't updated my Giants numbers on here yet.

 
CRUUUUUUUZZZ. I should see where I stand on this rainbow.

 
Same goes for this one. I think this Perkins is really sharp.
 
And to end the mail day, a Shadowbox. I am a huge fan of these. Upper Deck did a great job with them.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to @DJSeneseiNJ for the mail day and for being a great trader so both of us could work out our wrongs.
 
Thoughts on my mail day are welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment