Sunday, June 11, 2017

Too Many Giants

Here is the second part of my mail day from Too Many Verlanders. Today's showcases some new NY Giants additions and some hits.

In this first group, we have a good handful of numbered cards and rookies. Also a very shiny Odell Beckham Jr.

 
The next group gives me a couple new Eli's, a sweet Ike Hilliard 90's Rated Rookie, and a few new Brandon Jacobs. The talk is Wayne Gallman could be the next Jacobs this year for them. We will see.

 
Pink refractors. I am not sure how far I am with Williams, but I have decent Victor Cruz rainbow started and this is a newbie to it. Think I have 5 of the cards I need towards a rainbow now. However, the Super would probably be impossible to find.

 
Tools Of The Trade. I loved everything about these. The breakdown where the pieces came from on the card, the layout, the color and design.

 
A new letterman auto. I collect those and Giants ones are a bonus!
 
And to finish it up, a Austin Romine auto. I assume this was done TTM or in-person. I am sure Too Many Verlanders could clarify.
 
 
A HUGE thanks goes out to Too Many Verlanders for this awesome mail day and for thinking of me for your Yankees. I hope to get a return mail day out to you in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment