Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Retail Therapy: 2 Rack Pack Break 2017 Topps Series 1 Baseball &2017 Score Football

Yesterday my mother-in-law made a Walmart run which usually means good things for me. She knows I have had a tough time recently with my health so a couple pack cheer up was in order.

I wasn't sure what she had picked up for me until she dropped them off. Not a bad choice of packs with a rip of 2017 Topps Series 1 baseball and my first rip of 2017 Score football.
 
Let's see how it went.
 
Not a lot of big names here. I know someone who may want the Evans.

 
Not bad with the rookie inserts with names like McCaffrey and Williams and Davis.

 
Some of my other inserts. I like the insert themes.
 
Probably my best card from the pack, a Reflections red parallel of Emmitt and Zeke.

 
So for $5, not a terrible pack of Score. Let's see how Topps went for the same dollar amount

5 rookies and a Trout.

 
Inserts. Miggy (that I know will have a new home), Bryant, Brett and a MLB Network card I needed. So pretty solid here.
 
Despite no hits, I don't think I did too shabby. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment