Thursday, June 1, 2017

Perking Me Up

I have met some incredible giving friends on Twitter and one name continues to pop up in posts on here, @JGfan24ever. I can't even count the amount of times I have seen this guy give out #HobbyLove and #PayItForward to so many.

This time once again, he gave to me and couldn't have come at a better time. Recently I have had some health struggles landing me in the ER a couple of times and an overnight stay in the ICU. A new med I was taking to help prevent future kidney stones since I am prone to them had an adverse reaction  causing my potassium to slip among other electrolytes and leading my heart to pound out of my chest among many other scary effects. I was hooked up to heart monitors and put through many tests to make sure all was well. My pulse rate hit 150+ a few time and stayed steady at 125 most of the time for someone who usually has a 70-80 rate. It's something I hope I have moved on from now but I can say I don't completely feel 100% yet.

Well, anyways, time to move my mind away from that and get PERKed up.

Just like with my post about Dub Mentality, I was instructed to contact @NickLcitycards
who was running a Twitter card sale with my address so I can get the card that @JGfan24ever had just picked up for me from Nick's sale.

This time it's a sweet 2016 Panini Certified auto-patch of Paul Perkins.

@NickLcitycards even tossed in these extras. Really nice of him and appreciated.
 
A big thanks goes out to @JGfan24ever for picking the card up for me and to @NickLcitycards for mailing it my way. I really appreciate your generosity as always @JGfan24ever. You are truly a great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment