Thursday, June 15, 2017

My First Of 2017

Recently I was in another break by Top Shelf Breaks and this time I wanted to feel a tad Majestic so I got a couple of spots in their 2017 Majestic football break.

The bad part was, I missed the break video with all of my recent ER visits and wasn't sure if I had landed anything in the break. However, a few days later this beauty arrived...my very first Evan Engram autograph. Oh, and Chad Kelly is on here to.
 
If you don't know that name, he was the NY Giants 1st round draft pick and an autograph I have sought after. The guy has been an absolute beast during OTA's.
 
This is by far my best hit from Top Shelf Breaks. I just can't wait to see what I can get next!
 
If you wanna pull some hits like I did or even bigger "monsters" as they have pulled plenty, check out Top Shelf Breaks, HERE. You can also follow them on Twitter for break updates and for giveaways. Good people who look out for collectors and trying to make breaking affordable and fun.
 
Thoughts on my mail day is welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment