Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Buzz McNab Auto!

As most readers of this blog should know by now,

1. I really like Psych
2. I collected the entire Seasons 5-8 Autograph card set
3. I am attempting slowly for Seasons 1-4 set

So when I can find an add to that set for $3, no doubt in my mind I am going to swoop it up.

Sage Brocklebank was mainly known for his role on Psych. A role he played for all 8 seasons.
Here are the ones I am missing for that Seasons 1-4 set. The lined out ones mean I have.
James Roday
Dulé Hill
Corbin Bernsen
Kirsten Nelsen
Timothy Omundson
Rachael Leigh Cook
Sage Brocklebank
Ally Sheedy
Robert Patrick
George Takei
Jaleel White

I still have a ways to go and some of these are not easy finds. 
This one will be a bit more of a monetary challenge then anything as Seasons 1-4 autos were much tougher finds falling at 1 per box vs seasons 5-8 that fell 3 per.

No comments:

Post a Comment