Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sunday's With Rodney:1997 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor

Welcome back to Sunday's With Rodney! The segment where I breakdown my Rodney Hampton PC and showcase it.

This is the first time I am posting it on here as opposed to Sport Card Collectors blog. I figured it was time for it to move over to here.

So to celebrate the move, I wanted to showcase something flashy and what's flashier than a refractor card. Especially an atomic one.

Atomic refractors were not easy finds, but not as tough as some in the Bowman's Best product especially the inserts. The base versions fell at 1:24 packs or one-per-box but with a decent checklist landing specific players may be a case chase.

I picked up this Hampton add really cheap, under $3, so it's a flashy price as well.



 

If you would like to help me narrow down my search for all of the Rodney Hampton cards in the universe and would like to donate some you have dusting around your house, check my wantlist HERE and see if you have something I need.  I am a little more than half way there but you never know what you may have that I don't.

Thoughts on today's card is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment