Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday's With Rodney:1995 Pro Line Classic Series II Printers Proof

Pro Line was one of my favorite releases in 1995. It had a down-to-earth simple design that was  brought out some full-colored action photography.

When I look at today's Hampton card, I don't look at the value or the fact it's a parallel, I look at the bold colors that are jumping off the cardboard.

There were 75 cards in this parallel set that fell at a rate of 1:18 packs. So you only see one-per-box. They were an obvious parallel with the bold words Printers Proof done in shiny foil across the front.



 
If you would like to help me narrow down my search for all of the Rodney Hampton cards in the universe and would like to donate some you have dusting around your house, check my wantlist HERE and see if you have something I need.  I am a little more than half way there but you never know what you may have that I don't.
Thoughts on today's card is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment