Friday, April 14, 2017

Psych Week Day 5: THE COMPLETION!

Today kicks off Psych Week which will showcase my autograph adds from my trade with 90's Niche Football Card Blog.

Today's finale is one I have been waiting to reveal for two months.

If you didn't notice all week, I never said how close I was to completing this 25-card Psych autograph set. Well, that's because with this card right here of Dule Hill (who I have noted before has his biggest roles of The West Wing and Psych as Shawn Spencer's sidekick),
I have finally done it. I have completed the entire 25-card Psych Seasons 5-8 autograph set!!!!!!! My biggest hobby accomplishment yet. One that I couldn't have done without Bryan over at 90's Niche Football Card Blogs help.

Not only did he help me accomplish the 25-card set, I even was able to add the 26th card, dual autograph of Dule and James Roday.
 
BOOM!!
 
Here is a look at all of the other 24 cards in the set 
 


 





    

 

What's my next challenge? Well, I have considered chasing down the seasons 1-4 set but that will be really tough. Autographs were much tougher to pull in that season but I have a solid start. However, that won't be a cheap chase by any stretch so I may work on another project then revert back to that when I can.

Here are the ones I am missing for that Seasons 1-4 set. The lined out ones mean I have.
James Roday
Dulé Hill
Corbin Bernsen
Kirsten Nelsen
Timothy Omundson
Rachael Leigh Cook
Sage Brocklebank
Ally Sheedy
Robert Patrick
George Takei
Jaleel White
 
Thoughts on my completed set are welcomed in comments. Would love to hear which card is your favorite from the set as well and while you are at it, let me know if you have ever completed an autograph set?

No comments:

Post a Comment