Thursday, March 9, 2017

Mail Day Saturday:Matches Made In Heaven Part 2

Hope you took my advice and have your napkin handy as you may drool as I am again.

Before I continue on with Part 2 of my trade gallery, I must note that I don't always do huge trades like this with just anyone. Normally, these trades I keep between myself and Project Pedro Blog or 90's Niche Football Card Blog as they are my top 2 trusted traders, but having known @APetrelak for awhile, I knew it was safe and the cards he had up for offer I really wanted.

Up first, an Albert Almora red crusade /99

 
Some may call this a Christmas Card or maybe that's just Breakdown Cards, a nice sweet parallel of future star Michael Conforto

 
A nice Lindor swatch

 
Trea Turner who may turn heads this season auto. I think it's my second one of his

 
And one amazing patch of Yankees first rounder Blake Rutherford. This was one of the two cards I really wanted....

 
The second and one I wanted the most.......
 
That's right! A stinkin Kris Bryant autograph! The auto is done on-card too you could say, but on an acetate swatch. So stoked to finally nailed one down and now it can be taken off my want list. Which coincidentally, I had just updated my want list, HERE.

A huge thanks goes out to @APetrelak for this amazing trade and the help to make a Kris Bryant auto possible for me. I don't think I would have been able to ever get one any other way.

Thoughts on today's mail day are welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment