Thursday, February 9, 2017

Wrappers Of Collecting Past:2002 Topps American Pie Spirit Of America

In my third post of Wrappers Of Collecting Past, I take a look at a product that offered a little bit of everything. Like a big ole piece of American Pie. Funny coincidence...

Today's pack is 2002 Topps American Pie Spirit Of America Baseball Edition. There were 7 cards in every pack from a variety of things. Baseball, politics, celebs, you name it, it was in here. You could also find some unique relic cards of those items including ones from the great Elvis.
 
As for my memories with the product, I actually never opened any. I did however pick up a nice box lot of them at a yard sale. All base, but they were fun and something I am going to showcase in a three-parter in my BASEically Awesome series.

Let me hear your thoughts on this product and any fond memories you may have of it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment