Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Nuttin' But The Hits:2012 Upper Deck USA Football

I have said this repeatedly on here, UD USA football is a very underrated product. Yes, every box may pack names you have never heard of, but the word that I haven't added to finish that sentence is, yet.

These are names of the future and ones you could be seeing become pro within a few years. Just look at names like Todd Gurley and Jameis Winston that you can find in the inaugural 2012 edition. Which is why I took the $20 risk on busting this set.


2012 was the only year that Upper Deck put the product as a straight up set with hits. They now come as packs and the 2016 edition only as ePacks which is disappointing to me as I won't see any of it.

The 2012 set came packing with at least 8 hits per set. You should find 1-2 Autographs, 5 Game-Used Memorabilia Cards, and 1 Patch Card in each box for $20!! You could hit Jameis or Gurley for that!!!

Every box set contains all 49 USA Football team members plus one checklist car along with the 8 hits. Seems like a steal to me. This is my second break of it. My first went great hitting a Jameis memorabilia card and nailing a 1/1 printing plate. Let's see break 2!







Sweet patch! Forgot to mention the nice patches you can find.


My autos. The base set looks like this to. Very sharp.
 

Well, break 2 didn't provide the big names....yet.

Let me know in comments your thoughts on my break and the product as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment