Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Set Help With Flair

If you have read my blog before, you would have read how many times I have mentioned @JGfan24ever name on here from Twitter. You would also know he is a pretty good dude.

This time that good dude had busted some boxes of 2014 Flair Football from his Black Friday purchases and I inquired about if he had any I could use for my set. He checked and then said DM my address.

So these arrived last week taking a huge chunk of needs from Flair 2014 including finally finishing up my Row 2 set. You can find the rest of my needs, HERE.



And adding the one Beckham card I didn't have from the set. Looks pretty cool too.


And if he hadn't already done enough, he sent this along as the Christmas gift. Such a great guy.
 

A big thanks goes out to @JFfan24ever on this mail day to help me towards my set and for the extra gift. I am beyond blessed to know ya. It was definitely some hobby love you have shown me!

Speaking of hobby love, who has shown you some recently and what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment