Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankfulness 2016

Before I sit down for yet another Thanksgiving dinner today and some football with family, I think about the many things I am thankful for in 2016.

I am first of all and most thankful for a loving God, family, and friends. I feel very blessed.

I am also thankful for a decent NY Giants season.

I am thankful for this blog and the opportunities it has given me in the hobby.

I am thankful for support from great companies and people that work for them such as Topps, Panini America, Cryptozoic, BCW Supplies and Jammin JD Sports Cards.Without them, I wouldn't be able to do what I do with the giving back to the hobby community. Or as much of it as I do. I do give back without their support as well.

I am also thankful for the many bloggers I have gotten to known on here and the many trades I have made with some of them.

I am thankful for the friendships I have grown on social media within the hobby.

I am thankful for you, the readers that makes coming on here every day to post worth my time. Thank you.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. Eat food, enjoy family and friends and be thankful for everything big and small.

You to can comment below with something or some things you are thankful for!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment