Friday, November 25, 2016

Breakin Wax:2000 Impact Football Pack Break

When Jammin JD Sports Cards got these in and whispered the words...."Tom Brady rookie"....I knew I had to grab a pack especially for the price.

Was I lucky enough to find one? Well, read on!


In every pack of 2000 Impact football, you will find 10 cards. You can find these packs for $2 on the Jammin JD Sports Cards website, HERE.

I wasn't a big fan of the base cards. But, if I remember right, this product was one of aims towards children even though it did have some really good offerings. I just don't like the design and they are very flimsy. I did get a pretty good pack of players with Carter, Manning and Bledsoe.



 
I even got three rookies, one isn't pictured for some reason and it Tee Martin anyways. My best of the group was former Giants Plaxico Burress. So three rookies and no Brady.

 
I did pull an insert, but these are also 1:1 pack pulls.
 
 
For $2 I can't complain and want more of course. With Brady's rookies lurking, which I only want cause of his Hall Of Fame caliber and not because I am a fan of him or the Patriots, and other offerings including autographs, this is a very reasonable buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment