Friday, October 14, 2016

Project Pedro Trade Recap Part 14: Finally Added

October has officially been named, Cards I Got From Project Pedro Blog Month.

I haven't collected Rueben Randle as must as of recent since his cut from the Giants which was then followed by a cut by the Eagles so it seems his career is on the downhill. However, when this card came up for conversation in our trade....
I grabbed it for Randle 104 and finally landed my Sp Authentic rookie.

I feel Sp Authentic is THE rookie other than Contenders (which I don't own for Randle yet either) to own. Two iconic popular brands that were carried over from the 90's.
I had been trying for years to get this into my Randle collection and here it was waiting in a trade the whole time. Funny how things turn out. It's just too bad he no longer plays for the Giants.

Thoughts on today's card and let me know which product you think is the KING of rookie cards below in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment