Friday, August 26, 2016

1/1 With Some Yanks:Grady M Mail Day Part 10

This round of mail day from Grady was not only epically awesome, but it was a bit outside the usual.

Usually, the mail day is about a third of the size and comes with lots of inserts. However, this one was much different as there were hits to be found as well.

Here is a Cano relic

 
A Phil Hughes relic. Too bad he never panned out in pinstripes (or in general really)

 
A really nice Moose relic with a pinstripe

 
A Didi bat relic, my first relic of his

 
Also my first relic of Brian McCann. Once again, another nice bat relic

 
And to my biggest surprise, an End Zone parallel that are 1/1's. This was really exciting to me. As I mentioned a few posts back, I had thought about doing Score rainbows. Starting to think this is where I should start with already having the 1/1 in hand.

I still think the best Score ever released was this year.
 
A HUMONGOUS thanks goes out to Grady for this amazing mail day. Words cannot express my appreciation for such a mail day and I hope what I send in return to you will be just as gratifying to you as this was to me.

Thanks again.

Thoughts on this huge mail day is always welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment