Sunday, July 3, 2016

WINNER OF THE WALKING DEAD AUTOGRAPH! (Shipping Update)

Another contest down. Another winner announcement.

This contest no way near came to the amount of entries I expected. I thought with such a popular show we would be looking at least 35 entries, but only managed a very sad 16. But, the comments were very helpful I hope for Cryptozoic.

So, let's get onto a winner...

There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Bradley Defreitas
  2. Nick
  3. flavio
  4. Jimmy Gragg
  5. Justin S
  6. Nick Frank
  7. Scott N.
  8. TheAdamTing
  9. @rjdub81
  10. Taylor Gapsch
  11. Daniel Wilson
  12. Scott N.
  13. hudsonfan15
  14. @rjdub81
  15. Rob0822
  16. R Laughton
  17. mikee87
  18. Tracy LeVeaux
IP: 72.169.80.75
Timestamp: 2016-07-03 10:19:27 UTC
You have randomized this list 7 times.

Congrats to Bradley! Please email me your addy to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com within in the next 48 hours or your card will be re-given away in a future contest.

Thanks again to everyone who entered and Bradley if you could give Cryptozoic and myself a shoutout when you get the card, that would be appreciated.

As for shipping prizes recently, I am way behind. Topps Series 2 winners, I hope by weeks end to have yours out. I also have a few other surprise envelopes I am mailing just because I like giving. I still need to get to the post office to buy postage to mail. With my busy schedule in July and the post office only being open a few hours a day, timing has been a problem. But, don't fret, I always ship my prizes.

Stay tuned for more contests to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment