Monday, May 23, 2016

1997 Upper Deck UD3 Baseball Pack # 5

The sun is shining, the birds are tweeting and I just busted another pack of UD3. Can you ask God for any better of a day?
 
Today's pack contained some players I call 90's icons. I always feld Andres never got enough respect for what he did on the field, Ripken I believe was loved by all and Manny, well, he is always been Manny. It's fun seeing him in an Indians uniform. I always feel people know him best when he played for Boston.




 
All three of these are once again new so that brings me up to 20/60 towards the set. Hoping to keep on this roll!
 
Pack # 6 up tomorrow. What will I find in there...hoping my first insert at least.....

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I find myself getting a little excited every time I see you post one of these breaks every day. I love seeing the break unfold. UD3 was one of my favorite products from the 90s.

    ReplyDelete