Saturday, February 13, 2016

Steiner Sports Browns Promo Gift Card Arrived! What Did I Buy...

I am not sure how many of you either read my post or knew of the amazing promotion that Steiner Sports was running, but my gift card arrived earlier this week for joining in on it.

To quickly recap their promo, you had to send in a Cleveland Browns QB's autographed item (cards count too) in the past 20 years and in exchange, if you followed Steiner's simple rules, they would take that item and trade you a $100 gift card to their site.

The items that Steiners recieved in the promo would be auctioned off for a good cause. So it's a double win. From what I hear, plenty of collectors and Browns fans took advantage of the promo. Like thousands.

It didn't take me long to find a couple of items to buy with the gift card. I bought one NY Yankees item and one item for the NY Giants.

Can anyone take a stab at what they were? Remember they have to combine to $100.

You can check out their site to take your guess, here: https://www.steinersports.com/

(I will hopefully be posting those items next week)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just taking a guess here, but the Giants item was a Rodney Hampton signed photo, and the Yankees item was a Graig Nettles signed baseball.

    ReplyDelete