Friday, February 5, 2016

Contest Mail Day From @JGfan24ever

Earlier this week I won a PWE contest from @JGfan24ever on Twitter who is not only the generous person you will meet, but is one of the nicest. He hosts these contests from time to time and always makes sure that everyone is doing well. Like I said, he is a great guy.
 
 In this contest, up for grabs was this Panini Contenders College Ticket autograph of Chasson Randle. If you are a dedicated reader of this blog, you know my passion for Contenders and rookie autographs. So I was very happy I was the winner.


Once again, I will state how great of a guy he is. He also threw in this awesome Odell Beckham Jr card I didn't have. The design is pretty rad and it also captures the one handed catch. It actually doesn't bother me either that it doesn't have logos. The layout is just done well.

A big thanks goes out to Michael for the mail day and the bonus. And if you have Twitter but are not following him, I suggest you start following. 

No comments:

Post a Comment