Sunday, February 21, 2016

Breakin Wax:2014 Absolute Football Hobby Box (Great Pull)

In 2014, I busted two of these bad boys and really did well. So a third was not out of the question.

How did this round go, well, to tell you right off, I want a fourth. Let's see why!

In every box of 2014 Absolute Football is 10 cards. Half of those cards are hits with 3 being jersey and 2 being autographed. Each box will run you $60.
Here is the one and lonely base card. Mr. Flacco.

Spectrum Parallel numbered to 99.

Hogg Heaven insert and a quad insert featuring Peyton Manning and D-Train.

Hogg Wild parallel. 7/10, can't go wrong there. RG3, could have done better but not too shabby.

Jimmmmmmmmmmyy. My first anything of his.

Brandon Coleman auto rookie.

Tools Of The Trade look top notch. One of my favorite memorabilia cards in 2014 and even now. Great layout, design and swatches.

Especially when you get a rarer one like this Hyde.This SICK is the prime parallel numbered to 15. I ABSOLUTELY love this card.

And to top the box off even more, a Gale Sayers auto.

Overall, great break. I felt I got my money worth and really want more. Three for three in terms of value and now the price is less than half off so a fourth and possibly a fifth down the road is not out of the question.

4 comments:

  1. Damn, that Sayers makes it a winner no matter what but the Tools of the Trade cards are pretty nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Gale Sayer auto. Great pull and post.

    ReplyDelete