Wednesday, February 24, 2016

/15, Autographed, jersey And 99 Cents? Yes Please!

With me showing off so much Hampton recently, I wanted to also let you know I am still collecting my other guys. My newest Rueben Randle pickup shows you that.

Bidding began for .99 on this 2013 Finest autograph xfractor /15 of Rueben Randle and ended that way. I was shocked. Really nice looking card all around and has a partial prime piece. (wished my picture was a bit clearer for you)

This was by far my best pickup for this price.

What's the best .99 pickup you have ever gotten?

1 comment:

  1. That is a hell of a card for under a buck.

    I can't think of anything I scored for 99 cents. My best score was a beautiful condition 51 Topps blue back of Billy Pierce I scored for $11. I have seen far worse qualities than the one I got go for 3-4 times that. Still not sure how I lucked out. Perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete