Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Put Hampton In Your STARTING LINEUP, He Will Find PAYDIRT

Last week I was contacted by @kin_kinsley,who is one of the writers for the blog, Beans Ballcard Blog, about a Rodney Hampton he had picked up and wanted to mail to me for my #GreatHamptonChase. I was completely on board and excited. The fun part was, he didn't tell me what was coming.

So today, it arrived via PWE safe and sound and BRAND NEW to my PC. Welcome home Rodney Hampton #252.

A 1992 Starting Lineup Rodney Hampton

 A big thanks goes out to @kin_kinsley for the help in my chase. I really appreciate your generosity.

Also in the mail today, another cheap eBay bucks pickup that arrived PWE also. Hampton number 253.

A 1995 Skybox Premium Paydirt.
I have always liked these. There is currently a colors parallel of him on eBay I am dying to get. But, funds won't allow it at this time so hoping it will remain there until I can pick it up. Those are extremely rare and the only Hampton one I have ever seen on there.
Overall, a pretty solid mail day today. It has been awhile so it was a nice change of pace. I also received a mail day from Grady M. We all know how awesome those are and will be posted next week in a 6-part series.

Hope everyone has a great rest of their night! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment