Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Then There Were Four

It has come to that time of the year. 4 games left to the NFL season, which is sad in itself, and 2 games left to the Sport Card Collectors Inaugural Fantasy Football League year on ESPN.

This is only the third time in my life I have played Fantasy Football and this year I set up my own league. I had left it open for 32 slots but only 10 signed up so that's where we stood.

My team has had an up and down year going on hot streaks and as of recent, a very cold streak as my QB situation is a bit wishy-washy even though I supposedly have the leagues best QB in Aaron Rodgers. Of course I didn't always have Aaron this year. I had the surprisingly awful Andrew Luck for most of the season but pulled off a trade a couple of weeks ago to get Rodgers for Luck and a couple others right before Luck got injured.

Now we are down to the final four teams and despite my up and down year, I finished 8-5 which was good for first in my division and a playoff birth. This week I face a great opponent in friend Jammin JDcards who beat me in our only match-up of the year 115-77 so I have got to do much better than that to move on.

Here is how we match-up this week. You can leave your predictions on my match-up and let me know how your Fantasy season went in comments. Good Luck to Jammin JDcards and to you guys if you made the fantasy playoffs.

Here is this weeks Round 1 Fantasy Match-up for me.

Jammin JDcards
QBAndy Dalton, Cin QB












RBMark Ingram, NO RB












RBJonathan Stewart, Car RB












WROdell Beckham Jr., NYG WR












WRAllen Robinson, Jax WR












TETyler Eifert, Cin TE  Q












FLEXDanny Amendola, NE WR












D/STCardinals D/ST D/ST












KJustin Tucker, Bal K













Sport Card Collectors Team:
QBAaron Rodgers, GB QB













RBChris Ivory, NYJ RB













RBDoug Martin, TB RB













WRDemaryius Thomas, Den WR













WRMichael Crabtree, Oak WR













TEGreg Olsen, Car TE













FLEXDavid Johnson, Ari RB













D/STSeahawks D/ST D/ST













KJosh Brown, NYG K














1 comment: