Thursday, December 17, 2015

Out Of Curiosity.....

Out of curiosity or out of reality, I am wondering what name you guys would choose for this blog. So the other day I put up a post and got back some great responses. So I took the responses along with some names I came up with and created a poll on the right hand of the blog. If you are using a mobile device you will need to view the blog in web version to see it.

So please take a quick second out, vote for your favorite. By the way, you can vote for MORE THAN ONE if you wanna. I am not sure what I will do with this information once it's voted on, but I may or may not use it. At most I will have it in the back of my mind and will also post the results on here in January when the voting comes to an end.

There were definitely some great blog names on that list that caught my attention and thanks to those of you who suggested some.

Remember, RIGHT SIDE of the blog, takes just a second. THANKS!

1 comment: