Monday, December 7, 2015

Have You Noticed? I Am Sure You Have

In the last few weeks I have made some unannounced changes to Sport Card Collectors.

I have gone to a M-F Random Card On My Desk picture post and on Saturday and Sunday I have taken the basic post/segment approach. Why the change? I realized how much I am on here. I have been neglecting collecting.

See:

I have stacks of stuff on my desk to sort out and put away but because I am always using my short amount of free time to post and I have given up collecting. So, in order to free some time up and be able to post daily, I found this approach is working.

I know a lot of you are not fans of the picture posts, but here is what's different with mine and what my approach is. These are LIVE cards I am sorting at the time. They range from sport, to non-sport to autographs to jersey cards and so on. They will also be done in a variety of years and I am also hoping to catch you off guard with something you may not remember or have seen in awhile.

As for the Saturday and Sunday posts, those will be one of the segment posts from Hobby Topic, to Caption This to Breakin Wax and so on.

This doesn't mean that I won't post an extra post once in awhile or replace a Random Card On My Desk post with a mail day post or review. I like to try and get those up fast.

I am just hoping I don't lose readership in the meantime. I promise to keep things interesting :)

3 comments:

  1. The ebs and flows of blogging. I have the same problem of neglecting stacks of cards on my desk. It is a never ending problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tended lately to cut back on blogging and sort more. I don't feel the need, however, to post on a daily basis. If I post once every two or three days, I'm doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man I understand Collecting Cards is an addiction and being on here and twitter does not help. do what you have too do. but don't neglect the Family no matter what.. enjoy your free time Sir.

    ReplyDelete