Monday, November 2, 2015

WINNER Of The World Series Contest!

First, I must say congrats to this years World Series winners the Kansas City Royals! I must admit after the Yankees lost, this was the team I wanted to win. Of course that increased after I found out their opponent was the Mets ;)

In the end, we had two players out of the four that were left in our World Series contest that hit a Home Run. So it came down to these two......

Jeff Hoyle March 22, 2015 at 12:09 PM. David Wright 
vs
The bowl cut kid March 22, 2015 at 3:20 PM. Alex Gordon

And the winner if their was a tie was going to be decided by who had the player on the winning team and since the Royals won, so didn't The bowl cut kid.

CONGRATS TO The bowl cut kid on his victory!!

Please email your address to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com and I will get your address passed onto BCW Supplies as well. You will have 7 days from today to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone that entered. This was a really fun contest to see which players would remain in the end. I was surprised by some that survived for so long. Maybe we can do this again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment