Sunday, October 11, 2015

Epic Trade Mail Day From Project Pedro Part 3C Finale: Lots Of Jernigan

So the final player I gained a few more cards of, I already PC'd a bunch of him, is Jerrel Jernigan.

I never understood why the Giants released him. When filling in for injured players, Jerrel played well and should have for being one of the highly touted WR's in that draft. The Giants were surprised to had landed him in third round. But, I guess they felt they no longer needed his services.

Currently Jerrel is a free agent looking to continue on with his NFL career as his time with the Giants didn't pan out. I think any team that takes a shot on him will be lucky as watching how he played in spots for the Giants I was impressed and think he could make an impact on any WR needy team.

Enough with my chit chat and let's get to the real reason why you came, here are newest additions to my Jerrel Jernigan PC. Maybe I should take count on how many of his cards I have lol....
 

One of my favorites from the group. Really liked Gold Standard 

And my favorite of the group. Nice swatch, good looking card and on-card autograph. No complaints about this one. 
A big thanks goes out to Shane at Project Pedro blog for this amazing HUGE trade. I look forward to our next one which I am sure could be just as massive.

Also if you haven't yet, please check out his blog and add it to your blogrolls. I know most of you will enjoy the Cheap Wax Wednesday segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment