Thursday, October 29, 2015

2015 Yard Sale Autograph Pickups Part 5:El Duque

My last pickup from the yard sale was an autograph I have always wanted since his days with the Yankees. Mr Orlando Hernandez or as the rest of us Yankee fans know his as, El Duque.

The dude was dominant and when he got that high leg kick going, you know hitters were in fear.

Even though he wasn't the top player in the group of autographs I picked up, this was my favorite piece.

First up, I like the photo. Great pose and even though not a Yankee uni, you gotta love the classic Expos look. Secondly, he has a great looking auto. Third, I got it for $5. A steal in my opinion.

Now that you have seen all five of my pickups, which one is your favorite and which one did you consider to be a steal?

No comments:

Post a Comment