Saturday, September 5, 2015

Up And Running With Rodney

I have been holding a contest the last few weeks to guess the total amount of NEW Rodney Hampton's I have added to my collection. Well, I am here to show you the gallery and the breakdown of how many are actually new.

First up, I bought this lot off from eBay for $2. Came with 16 cards in which 10 of them were NEW.

Gotta love the photography on all of these here

The Playoff Prime was my favorite pick up from this group.

And my three favorite adds from the eBay lot. The Advantage card really stands out with the Giants blue on the "film" blue design.


Now onto my pickups from Jammin JDcards. If you haven't checked them out yet, I strongly suggest you do.

Some of these I thought I already had, but I didn't. How could I not have added the Flair base card to my collection already??! Overall, ALL 6 of these cards were NEW!

Bowman Foil. Looks better in person.

And my favorite of the group. Yes, it's very shiny and rainbowy.

So if we take the 10 from the eBay lot, 6 from Jammin JDcards we have a total of 16 NEW Rodney Hampton additions. This brings me to a 96 card total out of 700 or so cards. That's pretty good. So if you're number was 16 or below, you have a good chance at being the prize winner which I will announce in comments of that post. Please make sure you find that post and check it out.

Thanks to everyone that entered that contest and to everyone that is viewing this just to check out my new Hampton adds. More fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment