Sunday, September 13, 2015

My NEW Giants Game Day Buddy, Eli Bleacher Creature

It's the greatest time of year. The NFL season.

With the season getting more underway today, I am getting prepared for tonight's game between the NY Giants and the Dallas Cowboys. Every Sunday (unless they are playing on a different day)  I usually do the same, go to Church and get home and put my jersey on. Each week I wear a different one depending on which player I think will have a big game or as a dedication to players from the past that I wished were still playing. This year I am adding to my game watching experience with my new little buddy, Eli.

This cool collectible is made by the Bleacher Creature company. This is the first time I had ever seen one of these up-close and I must say that I am quite impressed. The facial features, I think some Eli face parallels would be fun, are pretty spot on. The product is very durable as well. Not something I would had noticed from looking at their online pictures from social media. The prices on these are not too bad either falling around $20 a piece which is pretty standard for a sports collectible. They also offer non-sport items as well.

So if you are wondering what my attire will appear as tonight....

Yup. Eli Manning. Not only to match my little buddy, but because I am thinking a big game for Eli. My personal game prediction may say otherwise. As painful as it is to say, I think the Cowboys beat up on the Giants injured/learning curve defense 37-24. Hopefully I am way wrong and that the score is the opposite.

So, for today's topic I wanna know if you own a Bleacher Creature and who? Also your game predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment