Friday, August 14, 2015

Breakin Wax:1997 Pro Line DCIII Football 1-Pack Break

Like die cuts? Like foil? Like a product with a high end feel for a good price? Well, look no further than 1997 Scoreboards Proline DCIII. You can find this and other retro products like I did by searching all retro pack offerings on Jammin JDcards, HERE.

The price tag may say $5.49, but I hauled in this 4-card pack of Proline DCIII for a great price of  $1.95.

Each of the base cards are trophy shaped. There is a base part with a player photo, name and position done in a bronze foil with the top part containing a full color action photo of the player.

The players I pulled were:

Give me that dang card Keyshawn Johnson

The one and only Issac Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce.

Antonio Free-man coverage

and a sweet looking Road To The Super Bowl insert of Steve Young. These fall 1:12.
Overall, a great break for that price. I knew and watched every single player I pulled. Can't say that for a lot of today's products.  I really like the design of the product and the insert looks more impressive in person with the etching around Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment