Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Upper Deck NPN Mail Day...CFL Auto Style!!

Upper Deck+Free online entry+Free Upper Deck card in the mail=One happy collector.

It had been a LONG time since I last had gotten one of these. I normally enter the Upper Deck ones only due to the fact that they are online and so easy. I have also had decent success as well.

Onto this score, which by the way is going in the PC,...I got a 2014 Upper Deck CFL autograph of Travis Lulay. Lulay, who had very brief moments in the NFL with Seattle and New Orleans, caught on in the CFL with the BC Lions after a QB injury allowed him to play. He took advantage of that playing time and played himself into the starting role while also earning himself a few accolades along the way.

Here is the card up-close. The autographs are also a tougher find in the product.  I think he has a pretty sharp looking signature myself.
I hope to see more Upper Deck NPN mail days in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment