Tuesday, June 30, 2015

LOOKING FOR YOUR VOTE!

Earlier today, I put together a poll with a list of segments I feature on the blog and want readers to vote on their favorites. You can locate this poll on the right side of the blog. If you are using a mobile device, please make sure you are viewing the web version to find. It literally takes just a second to vote and yes, you can vote for more than one.

Why do you ask am I putting together such a poll, well, I am just curious to see which ones are most popular and maybe ones I will use more often. I don't plan on making any drastic changes such as taking any away. I feel this year has been the best year of this blog yet and I think what I have incorporated on here is finally up to par where I wanted it three years ago.

So please, if you are reading this, just take a quick second out to vote. Voting ends when July does so there is plenty of time to vote. Like I stated earlier, I am hoping just to gather some info for myself and I will share the results with you guys as well along with my thoughts on them. A good amount of votes would help with this so please RT, Share, and spread the word!

Thanks for reading as always,
SCC

No comments:

Post a Comment