Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Gmen, Odds+Ends, And The Griff, Another Grady Mail Day Part 2

In Part 2 of my mail day from Grady, it's time to dig a little deeper in the box and show off some Giants, a few Griffeys and a couple odds and ends.

So enough with me rambling, let's get on the road again!

A mix of Panini products here including one of my main PC's with Randle.

More Panini.....

Even though I stated in Part 1 of my Grady mail day my dislike for this design, something to do with NYG blue and the purple parallel made this one a bit more easier on the eyes.

Some Knicks and a Blackhawk. Love my Prizm inserts.

King Felix! And Yadier Molina. Both are from Panini promo sets.

My first Americana card from this year, I really like this product. Just need to get some.

And to end Part 2, three NEW Griffey's for my #MissionGriffey project.
Some nice additions overall. But, I still have plenty more to show. Hope to see you back here again tomorrow to view the baseball inserts I am showing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment