Wednesday, June 3, 2015

2015 Gypsy Queen WINNINGS....YOU GOTTA SEE EM!

Do you ever just see an amazing contest you want to win and when you actually do, your jaw drops in awe with excitement? Well, that just happened to me.

Mario over at Wax Morgue Blog was hosting a contest and was giving away ALL of the HITS from his box of 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen baseball. To my surprise, he announced my name on Twitter as the winner of the card lot. And it was quite the lot to say the least and I think you will agree as you read on.

So let's start this mail day off with some minis....

Big Mac mini...

Both of these mini's are numbered to 199....(the Mcgee doesn't have a crease. It's the way I took the picture)

This framed is numbered to 499.

As we continue on, we are starting to dig into the "hits" of the box. This one is a Shelby Miller relic.

I really liked this one, it's a framed mini relic of Ventura. I am always a big fan of framed relics.

Nice looking autograph that Matt Joyce has. On-Card too!

Yes, I understand I should have put this with the other minis...but it's a black parallel numbered 4/5 so that puts it at another level. It's also one for my Yanks PC of the high-leg kicking El Duque!!

Up next is a Gypsy Queen Glove Stories 1/1 Printing Plate of Steven Souza Jr. I love collecting printing plates!

And finally a HUGE hit in my opinion, a redemption card for an autographed relic of Giancarlo Stanton. That guy is simply swinging away and someone, other than Mike Trout, I have been wanting an autograph of!

I have already redeemed this and currently staring at my computer hoping for it to arrive already. I am pretty stoked about this card if you couldn't tell.

Just when you think that was the end of the winnings, he also threw in a couple of real sweet bonus cards because of the delay in shipping the prize.

Awesome Chuck Liddell fighter worn memorabilia. This is going straight to the PC and so isn't this....

RONDA ROUSEY!! I have always wanted a card of her and with a relic one being my first, I am definitely not complaining.
Overall, this was an extremely generous mail day and one I am still in awe with. Thanks again to Mario over at Wax Morgue Blog for the awesome cards. If you haven't checked out his blog yet, please do so. Plenty of fun stuff to read and great giveaways too!

As a bonus note, whenever the Stanton arrives I plan on posting a pic so stay tuned for that!

2 comments:

  1. Geez! You seem to win a lot of contests! Congrats, especially with that Giancarlo redemption. Pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lol! I have my on and off luck. This was by far one of the more impressive contests I have won. I am super excited about the Stanton auto.

    ReplyDelete