Tuesday, April 14, 2015

HOBBY TOPIC:2015 Score Football

This series is all about you, the readers. My opinion is mum on every subject, however, you guys have the open mic per say on here. So without further ado, here is today' topic:

BREAKING NEWS! I am going to add Hobby Topic more often throughout the week when more products are previewed or released. That way you can leave your opinion on each of these products along with other hobby topics as well. I have also changed the POST TITLE and added what the topic is about. I have also added info on the products when the topic is about them. This should be fun!!

What are your guys thoughts on Score football 2015? Best design yet? Full player photos, do you like them more or head shots better? Like the one auto-per box set up?

Here are some images and information for you to nibble on to help with this discussion. 

Panini America 2015 Score Football Ameer Abdullah Base 

Panini America 2015 Score Football JJ Watt Artist Proof 

Panini America 2015 Score Football Dan Marino Gridiron Heritage 

Panini America 2015 Score Football Tom Brady Inscriptions

In a late June release, each box of 2015 Score Football  will have 12 cards per pack and 24 packs per box. Each box will also yield one autograph or memorabilia card and each pack will deliver up to three Rookie Cards. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the first I've seen of it, and it looks great to me! Score football is the one set I collect every year (I have put together all of them back to 1989!), and I really look forward to it each year. I love that it's cheap enough to buy a couple boxes and assemble the set. It's interesting that the rookie card up there lists the college. Are these under Panini's new NCAA license?

    ReplyDelete