Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Another Day, Another Andre. VERY Low #d Too!

After getting a response from Williams about my collection when I posted it a few weeks ago, I went on a four day splurge picking up four new autographed Williams cards. How often is it when one of your PC players recognizes you collecting them? Show of hands...yup, not too many. That alone drove me to keep adding to that part of my PC. Before I continue on, I must note I plan on showing those tweets in an updated post of my Andre Williams collection next month or so.

Anyways, this is probably the most I have spent on one of his cards yet. I usually won't spend over $6 a card but this one being 3/5 and the rarest of his I would have, splurging $26 in a eBay auction wasn't too bad.

So here it is.....
I will show off the other three new pickups soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment