Thursday, March 5, 2015

Grady M Mail Day Part 3/7: HOCKEY!

It's cold out and when I think cold, I think hockey. I think Grady did the same in Part 3 of his mail day. So let's take a look at what he sent!

First I found some NHCD cards. I didn't have any yet. The Messier on the bottom isn't part of the set, that's from Spx. That's for my Rangers PC.

Speaking of Rangers PC< here are some more additions

Some more Rangers including a sweet Prizm parallel in Select and a few inserts from other teams as well

Who doesn't like die cuts??!!

Now onto my favorites of the group. I really love Prizm and as with most collectors I am all in with shiny things.

There was even a green prizm in this group!
Part 3 was great. Quite a few PC pieces and speaking of PC pieces, wait til part 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment